Particle Physics, Foundational and Philosophical Aspects of Physics, Philosophy of Science, and Theology.
Problem of Measurement in QuantumTheory ; Extensions of Bohmian Mechanics & The Source of Quantum Potential;Multivese, The role of Philosophy in Physics.
- Golshani,M., Ahhavan,O., "Bohmian Predictaion about a Two Double slit Experiment and its Disagreement with Standard Quantum Mechanics", J. Phys. A: Math. Gen., 34, 2001, p. 5259
- Motavali,H., Golshani,M., "Exact Solutions for Cosmological Models with a Scalar Field", International Journal of Modern Physics A, 17, No. 3, 2002, p. 375
- Fahmi, A., Golshani, M., "Locality, Bell's Inequality and the GHZ Theorem", Physics Lett. A, 306, 2003, p. 259
- Shafiee, A., Golshani, M., "Complete Correlation, Detection Loophole and Bell's Theorem", Fortschr. Phys., 53, No. 1, 2005, P. 105
- Mousavi , S.V., Golshani, M., "Bohmian approach to spin-dependent time of arrival for particles in a uniform field and for particles passing through a barrier", J. Phys. A: Math. Theor, 41, 2008, 375304 (12pp).
- Atigh,M., Karamian, M., Golshani,M., "A New Way for the Extension of Quantum Theory: Non-Bohmian Quantum Potentials", Found Phys. ,39,2009, PP. 33–44.