Strongly correlated and/or disordered electron systems.
My main research focus is to understand the effect of Coulomb interactions and/or disorder on the electronic states of materials. To study such systems, we employ various analytical and/or numerical methods available. We also work on developing new techniques appropriate for studying these systems.
- G. Baskaran, S. A. Jafari, Phys. Rev. Lett. 89 (2002) 016402
- S.A. Jafari, Eur. Phys. J. B 68 (2009) 537
- M. Amini, S. A. Jafari, F. Shahbazi, Eur. Phys. Lett., 87 (2009) 37002
- M. Alaei, S. A. Jafari, Phys. Lett. A, 374 (2010) 3793
- H. Hassanian Arefi, S. A. Jafari, M. R. Abolhassani, Eur. Phys. J. B 77 (2010) 331