Strongly correlated and/or disordered electron systems.
My main research focus is to understand the effect of Coulomb interactions and/or disorder on the electronic states of materials, in particular Dirac, Weyl and topologically interesting materials. To study such systems, we employ various analytical and/or numerical methods available. We also work on developing new techniques appropriate for studying these systems.
- G. Baskaran, and S. A. Jafari, Phys. Rev. Lett. (2002)
- S. A. Jafari, Eur. Phys. J. B (2009)
- H. Mosadeq, F. Shahbazi, S. A. Jafari, J. Phys. Condens. Matter (2011)
- M. Ebrahimkhas, S. A. Jafari, Eur. Phys. Lett. (2012)
- S. A. Jafari, F. Shahbazi, Sci. Rep. (2016)
- M. Salehi, S. A. Jafari, Sci. Rep. (2016)
- Z. Faraei, S. A. Jafari, Phys. Rev. B (2017)
- S. A. Jafari, Phys. Rev. E (2017)